Features & Benefits:
• CNC capabilities on sinker EDM.(Fig.1)
• Converts the Z-axis vertical movement to an orbital movement.
• The EDtapper forms the whole depth of the thread in a single
• No need for interfering with the machine's electronic circuits – attach as an electrode holder and it’s ready to operate.
• 5-minute setup only!
• The EDtapper is controlled via the familiar control panel of the machine.
• Maintains the EDM machine features of sinking and withdrawal.
• Withdrawal of electrode designed so it is always towards the center of the hole and not in the direction from which it came in order to achieve improved flushing.
• Up to 3.2 mm (1/8") horizontal movement in 0.02 mm (0.001") increments.
• Special flexible hose for spraying fluid directly through the electrode for blind threads.(Fig.2)
• Two positions for attachment of electrode:
- Orbital fixed angular movement for threads (as well as circlip slot, inverted cone etc.) (Fig.3)
- Orbital and rotating about its axis for circular symmetrical shapes. (Fig.4)
• A special electrode attachment enables the removal and replacement of the electrode without losing pre-settings for threads (to prevent cross-threading).